Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

Karting (10,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Australian CIK championships KF2 2009

Huge news for the karting fraternity, CIK is set for a return to AUS. Expressions of interest are NOW being sort for THIS years AUSTRALIA…

Started by Peter Galvin

0 Mar 23, 2009

Questions About Leopard Motors!

I have a few questions about the Leopard Motor. I am going to seniors in May, and dad and i are considering me racing 2 classes. Clubman h…

Started by Callan Sayers

9 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Nathan Harris

Florida Winter Tour Round 3

I'll keep everyone posted on here on how im doing at the final round of the Winter Tour in Ocala, Florida. I got my first taste of the tra…

Started by David Sera

25 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Marty Emerson

Who's going to win the Nationals?

Alright, so we're getting lots of new members every hour, but the forums are taking a while to get started... I figure I'll ask one of thos…

Started by Col Fink (old account)

39 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Mathew Hart

RACE RULES

What are the rules in regard to exiting the track following an incident and re entering the track some distance from exiting the track; or…

Started by DAVID WILLETT

2 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Brenton Hunt

CIK Karting

How much interest is out there for CIK karting in Australia? KF style. I know people think of CIK and the dollar signs start rolling$$$ but…

Started by Johnny Grother

12 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by matt wall

Top 5 Junior & Top 5 Seniors of 2008!

Just want to see who everyone thought was competitive last year. And who's going to be competitive this year.

Started by Luke Rochford

11 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Steven Scoble

Vintage Karting

Hi all, Over this last weekend Tasmania celebrated is 50 years of karting. There was a meeting held at Burnie with lots of old karts turnin…

Started by Danton Evans

2 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Adrian Richardson

Acid Dipped Exhausts

any1 want to enlighten me on this subject... i know the process, but how does it help? also, where in nsw metro area can you get it done.…

Started by Duvashen Padayachee

6 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Andy Turnbull

Pro tour! Who's attending all 4 rounds ?

This is a major series for all Rotax competitors, heaps of rotax rewards points. And all points go to the National Rotax standings.

Started by Luke Rochford

6 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Luke Rochford

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service