Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

Karting (10,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking information bout karts

Hey guys any information will be greatly appreciated I'm getting back into racing after 20 or so years got me self a kart arrow ax8 with a…

Started by Danny jury

4 Feb 3
Reply by Nikola schmidt

Media Release from Lismore Kart Club

Just wanted to share Lismore Kart Club update for February.  We are moving fast. The original and Best Lismore Young Gun Titles is on 27 /…

Started by Di Smith

0 Jan 31

KARTING AUSTRALIAS USE OF SECTION 249 D

Have you read the article on KA's website how the other State members voted to expel KNSW from Ordinary membership of Karting Australia. Su…

Started by richard gagie

13 Jan 29
Reply by Graeme Hancock

Wanting to buy

V2SNIPERS, Inox magnetic snipers Hi I'm after a set of snipers please txt me on 0414274310

Started by David

0 Jan 29

Sore ribs

One of our drivers has banged his ribs up, no accidents or anything, just hurt in the kart. We've since padded his seat up which allowed h…

Started by Morgan Jones

18 Jan 26
Reply by Ilias Kleidaras

How do you get your racing number?

Just about to join my local club and I was wondering how do I get assigned my number, do I pick or get choice of left over?

Started by Mitchell Steggall

9 Jan 21
Reply by Trent

2019 Formula JSK Superkart Series

Queensland Superkart Club are pleased to announce the launch of Junior Superkarting in QLD.  See our Website for the full release http://ww…

Started by Timothy Weier

3 Jan 21
Reply by Timothy Weier

BIREL RY32, Brand new rolling chassis

BIREL RY32 Brand new kart, NOS Get yourself a bargain. $2999.00 Call Karl on 0425 759 731

Started by Karl Bond

4 Jan 20
Reply by Karl Bond

arrow 125cc rotax senior kart for sale $2900 negotiable

with alfarno laptimer toolbox, stand , helmet and all tools to get you started racing. only used probly 7 time in the last 3years, so littl…

Started by Philip Walz

1 Jan 18
Reply by richard gagie

SQ CHEETA BOAT ANCHOR 125cc

Found this in the back of the shed gather in dust was my main SQ engine when raced.was running when took off kart. Kartbook will not let me…

Started by Damian Godley

3 Jan 10
Reply by Damian Godley

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service