Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

Terry Sheedy's Discussions (413)

Discussions Replied To (408) Replies Latest Activity

"They kicked Toowoomba out. Get along to the track on Sunday 19th and see how that ha…"

Terry Sheedy replied 2 hours ago to A comprehensive list of the positive things KA and the board has done since taking over

11 2 hours ago
Reply by Terry Sheedy

"+1 for both replies. If he was running some high jet opening, I would look to lean t…"

Terry Sheedy replied Jun 3 to the kt100 j motor

5 Jun 4
Reply by richard gagie

"Your fuel/oil mixture will depend a bit on whether it is castor/synthetic, or full s…"

Terry Sheedy replied Jun 3 to Tuning advice for running a 100J for a newbie cadet

4 Jun 10
Reply by Oliver Bonaccorso

"Toowoomba had 105 entries today. Drivers still had fun. Some met with stewards. Some…"

Terry Sheedy replied May 20 to Is this forum become barren?

60 May 29
Reply by Chris Parks

"Julian, if your son is 2 seconds off the pace with tyres that old, he should be able…"

Terry Sheedy replied May 15 to A reality check for those that think all is well!

368 May 17
Reply by Julian Graham

"Joe, your tyre spend is scary. The best ever lasting tyre we had at one time was the…"

Terry Sheedy replied May 15 to Is this forum become barren?

60 May 29
Reply by Chris Parks

"Old discussion, so back to topic. Both of my sons could lap 1.5 seconds faster than…"

Terry Sheedy replied May 11 to Does it really help to put your head down on the straights?

62 May 11
Reply by Terry Sheedy

"Which just goes to show: there really are no stupid questions. just stupid answers."

Terry Sheedy replied May 5 to Might be a stupid question..

5 May 7
Reply by Josh Eatts

"But you can now renew your licence instantly, on line. How many years has that taken…"

Terry Sheedy replied Apr 27 to CMS Help. Please post any questions here,

77 May 2
Reply by Warren Southwell

"I would hazard a guess that doing a bloke over while they appeared to know that he w…"

Terry Sheedy replied Apr 3 to Notice of Disciplinary Tribunal from KA for Ken Seeber

75 Apr 8
Reply by Morgan Jones

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service