Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

David Arnold's Discussions (2,918)

Discussions Replied To (2829) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok let me add in here. I did the same a Neville where it is worded as a statement wi…"

David Arnold replied on Thursday to Petition

52 12 hours ago
Reply by Neville Scullion

"I thought I recalled the licence holders amounted to 2500, but there was a question…"

David Arnold replied on Tuesday to Petition

52 12 hours ago

"There is now 520 signatures. That would be equivilant to 1 / 5th of the current lice…"

David Arnold replied on Tuesday to Petition

52 12 hours ago

"I am in no way taking an any opportunity to criticize KA, Just trying to avoid more…"

David Arnold replied Dec 22, 2017 to Toowoomba Kart Club

29 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Mick stenbeck

"Personally I refuse to give KA one cent of my money, as I refuse to support a leader…"

David Arnold replied Dec 22, 2017 to Toowoomba Kart Club

29 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Mick stenbeck

"if they wanted to run a state championship or national championship would they shoul…"

David Arnold replied Dec 21, 2017 to Old school thought is not always bad!

23 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Peatey

"You are right on the money, but it would seem in Australia (not just karting) there…"

David Arnold replied Dec 11, 2017 to Notice of Disciplinary Tribunal from KA for Ken Seeber

66 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Terry Sheedy

"David Arnold. Club secretary Race secretary Time keeper Technical inspector Club vic…"

David Arnold replied Dec 7, 2017 to Who was part of AKA and now no longer a member of KA

6 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Steve Peatey

"No "WE" didn't support the change to Governance. After reading the new constitution…"

David Arnold replied Dec 7, 2017 to Notice of Disciplinary Tribunal from KA for Ken Seeber

66 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Terry Sheedy

"Here we go yet again. Another long standing member and contributor banned for an exc…"

David Arnold replied Dec 6, 2017 to Notice of Disciplinary Tribunal from KA for Ken Seeber

66 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by Terry Sheedy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service