Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

David Arnold's Discussions (2,935)

Discussions Replied To (2844) Replies Latest Activity

"OTK Rims have been sold. "

David Arnold replied yesterday to Updated list - Moving on my left over karting equipment.

10 yesterday
Reply by David Arnold

"Congratulations to the VCS for bucking the national trend and sustaining what must b…"

David Arnold replied on Wednesday to 2018 Kerbrider Victorian Country Series: Round 2 Ballarat Kart Club April 21 - 22

5 on Thursday
Reply by Paul Feely

"All karts are now TAG (electric start and clutch). The most fun you will have is in…"

David Arnold replied on Monday to Info for beginner in karting

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Jones

"BUMP. Complete rolling chassis. It has the ability to add tyres, fuel tank and engin…"

David Arnold replied Apr 10 to Vintage Kart for sale. Arrow A6

1 Apr 10
Reply by David Arnold

"Yes, the transponder is still available. Sorry for the late reply."

David Arnold replied Apr 10 to Updated list - Moving on my left over karting equipment.

10 yesterday
Reply by David Arnold

"Open to reasonable offers. "

David Arnold replied Apr 2 to Updated list - Moving on my left over karting equipment.

10 yesterday
Reply by David Arnold

"Tried to send as a text but wouldn't send. Pictures are last 2 in original post. Re…"

David Arnold replied Mar 19 to Updated list - Moving on my left over karting equipment.

10 yesterday
Reply by David Arnold

""

David Arnold replied Mar 15 to Updated list - Moving on my left over karting equipment.

10 yesterday
Reply by David Arnold

"Not sure of age, but they have a magnetic V mount on the bottom so they will fit any…"

David Arnold replied Mar 15 to Updated list - Moving on my left over karting equipment.

10 yesterday
Reply by David Arnold

"It sounds to me like KA have applied heavy pressure here, in response to your post.…"

David Arnold replied Mar 9 to MACKAY KART CLUB

25 Mar 9
Reply by David Arnold

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service