Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

David Arnold's Discussions (2,976)

Discussions Replied To (2883) Replies Latest Activity

"Bump"

David Arnold replied 1 hour ago to karting gear for sale. Mycron4, helmet, other bits.

6 1 hour ago
Reply by David Arnold

"Price reduced. $550."

David Arnold replied 1 hour ago to Vintage Kart for sale. Arrow A6

2 1 hour ago
Reply by David Arnold

"follow further testing (disgruntled karters leaving the sport) on more abrasive trac…"

David Arnold replied on Sunday to Why it's time for KNSW to go it alone

9 on Sunday
Reply by David Arnold

"This is quite simply the way to go, but gonads and spines seem in short supply these…"

David Arnold replied on Thursday to Why it's time for KNSW to go it alone

9 on Sunday
Reply by David Arnold

"Sounds like it has faulty reed petals to me. Common issue with the RL due to the vib…"

David Arnold replied Sep 7 to HELP! Leopard RL problems

2 Sep 7
Reply by David Arnold

"I will believe it when I see it eventuate and it is to late for many, myself include…"

David Arnold replied Sep 7 to A comprehensive list of the positive things KA and the board has done since taking over

20 Sep 11
Reply by Chris Parks

"My local club use to field 25-35 entries at a club day prior to KA, even with all th…"

David Arnold replied Aug 28 to A comprehensive list of the positive things KA and the board has done since taking over

20 Sep 11
Reply by Chris Parks

"Bump"

David Arnold replied Aug 10 to karting gear for sale. Mycron4, helmet, other bits.

6 1 hour ago
Reply by David Arnold

"The MAX kart weight on the heavy class is so that drivers right on, or under the lig…"

David Arnold replied Jul 11 to Lead Placement

26 Jul 11
Reply by David Arnold

"BUMP"

David Arnold replied Jul 11 to karting gear for sale. Mycron4, helmet, other bits.

6 1 hour ago
Reply by David Arnold

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service