Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

Chris Parks's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"What makes everyone think things would be better next time around? I more or less as…"

Chris Parks replied Sep 29 to No need to throw the baby out with the bath water !

12 Nov 8
Reply by George Michaelides

" "

Chris Parks replied Sep 11 to Comms devices

17 Sep 11
Reply by Chris Parks

"Well, finally some sense is starting to be seen, better later than never. I still do…"

Chris Parks replied Sep 11 to A comprehensive list of the positive things KA and the board has done since taking over

20 Sep 11
Reply by Chris Parks

"Five pages and though I have not read them all I can guess what most say. I joined k…"

Chris Parks replied May 29 to Is this forum become barren?

60 May 29
Reply by Chris Parks

"Chris Parks, left years ago when people refused to see that governance was not the a…"

Chris Parks replied Dec 9, 2017 to Who was part of AKA and now no longer a member of KA

6 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Steve Peatey

"Back for my bi-monthly visit and nothing has changed. So sad, the same people suppor…"

Chris Parks replied Dec 9, 2017 to Notice of Disciplinary Tribunal from KA for Ken Seeber

75 Apr 8
Reply by Morgan Jones

"Paul, I got your email but my return email bounces with an account disabled message."

Chris Parks replied Oct 10, 2017 to Alfano tyre pressure gauge

5 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Chris Parks

"I'll sell you a Longacre with temps and full recording, we no longer race so it isn'…"

Chris Parks replied Oct 10, 2017 to Alfano tyre pressure gauge

5 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Chris Parks

"Talk about beat a dead horse, in one hand they feed it and in the other had they wan…"

Chris Parks replied Oct 10, 2017 to Massive Investment in New Timekeeping Technology for Karting Australia Clubs.

169 Mar 18
Reply by Warren Southwell

"Quote:.....All I see and hear are the majority of karters whingeing and bitching abo…"

Chris Parks replied May 28, 2017 to 2016 AGM

94 May 29, 2017
Reply by Neville Scullion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service