Australian Karting Forum

I have an Azzurro frame that I need to get powder coated. It is a late 90's model , does anyone know what the shade of blue for the frame is called. It would also be helpful if anyone knows what the shade of yellow for the floor tray is called.


Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you go onto the Toowoomba kart club site the number for John is there . He would be able to tell you.  

No worries Wayne thanks for that

Reply to Discussion



  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2019   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service