Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

Christmas Shed Clean-out - Bits and Bobs - Toowoomba area

Greetings All,

I've been out of a kart seat for some time now, and finally got round to tidying up THAT shelf in the shed.  Managed to fill a small tray with odds and sods, that would be good for somebody starting out in the sport.

The tray contains :

2x 90mm hubs to suit a 35mm axle

2x KT100 accelerator cable kits (I used to have an AX9)

2x AKASR2 (Rotax MAX) restrictor plates, never been fitted

set of 4 Xzuit tyre covers

Handy tool collection - a steering wheel clamp, nylon piston lock tool (wind it down the sparkplug hole to safely hold the piston), a Kartech Walbro float guage, 6 Walbro K10-WB and 2 D13-WB carby kits, a Kartech chain tool (for removing and reinserting the chain pin), and a no-name pop off guage.  There's also a random no name bead breaker tool - looks ordinary, but works very well.

Alongside the tray is :

1 vinyl tyre bag with a set of AX9 rims - bonus set of VERY OLD MGReds (if you ever want to practice your kart drifting skills these would be just these tyres would be just the thing)

1 vinyl tyre bag with a set of wet rims - bonus set of Dunlop wet tyres. (These have always been kept in the bag, so just might be useable)

I'm looking for $250 for this motley lot.

Also - Sniper V2 laser alignment tool, I'd be happy with $200 for this.

And finally, a gas bottle, regulator, hose and tyre tool.  Was used for nitrogen filling the tyres at the track, we found it useful.  I've got absolutely no idea what this would be worth, so open to offers.

With the exception of the alignment tool it's probably best for pickup - I live about 10 minutes from Toowoomba track.  If you're interested either PM me on here, or email me at dennis.neagle@gmail.com

Cheers, and Merry Christmas (can we still wish a Merry Christmas on here?)  :-)

Views: 998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deal on the $10 + postage for the restrictor plate.   If you confirm the postage and email me your bank or paypal details to kieronjames@mail.com i'll send through the money and my address.   Thanks

Hi Dennis how you go with the photos?

Ben - quick pic of the dry wheels,  [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/20gzkb8.jpg[/IMG]

Bill, the tools for you :  [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2v9uarq.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks Dennis. Are you able to get me a price on postage?

Let me know a location and post code and I'll get a best estimate - given that the tyres on these are "well matured", it might be more economical to make it just the vinyl bag and rims, probably save some postage that way.  What do you think, Bill?

Glen Waverly 3150

Bill, sorry for the delay.  Only just saw your reply.  Postage will be around $12- (best estimate) so because it's Christmas what say I make it $60 for the three tools, including postage.

Sounds good. Do you have PayPal? Send me your details
0432 042 744. Thanks

Hi Dennis, do you still have the 2nd rotax restrictor plate?

email me your details, Lennie  :  dennis.neagle@gmail.com

Hi Dennis, I have tried to reach you through email a couple of times. I am trying to contact you in regards to the restrictor plate as it hasn't arrived yet. If you could please email me through here or my email address d_lennie@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Thanks for all your interest, apart from the nitrogen setup everything has gone.  And by way of advice to anyone considering offering items for sale, it's worthwhile if you are posting anything, even something as negligible as a $10 restrictor plate, always get a tracking number.  If you don't, and you've worked through PayPal, you've got no way of proving that the item wasn't received and the purchaser can go to PayPal and claim a refund.

And then ask YOU for a refund.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service