Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

I see KA have released about the new upgrade ! Does anybody know anything about pricing or where that kind of information is ??

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, every single accessory has changed!

If there is a performance change, which I'm sure there will be, it won't be cheap having to upgrade both the carb and exhaust!

This makes selling a second hand x30 pretty tough!

They're saying in the homologation that there is no performance gain whatsoever it's just to make the engine more user friendly and lower maintenance and costs in the long run but like you I'm not buying in to that at all and from what I'm hearing there is a performance gain in open but not so much of a gain in restricted 

I haven't seen any prices as of yet but U.K. Kart shops have the new parts for sale on there websites and I've just converted there prices over to Australian dollars ! Who knows no doubt we will pay even more then that as well 

$160 - Wiring Loom

$185 - Stator Rotor

$330 - Coil Unit

$320 - Carby 

$370 - Complete Exhaust System 

$250 - Radiator 

$1615 - Total Cost 

I heard the main performance gain is from the exhaust and was told there would be 5kg added to the minimum weight to cover the performance gain. I suppose we have to wait and see how much gain it will be worth

I'm hearing the exact same thing mate ! If you have to buy bits seperate at not as a package surely the radiator will be useless unless you live in extreme heat ! I like the idea of the exhaust actually so I'd be happy to but that 

Daniel Nankervis said:

I heard the main performance gain is from the exhaust and was told there would be 5kg added to the minimum weight to cover the performance gain. I suppose we have to wait and see how much gain it will be worth

the poms have a lot of probs with new blue coil if you go on there sites

KA homo release states "designed to achieve same performance level as existing x30", so why a weight increase?
Rudy do you have a link to those comments

I spoke with REMO at Swan Hill on the weekend. There will NOT be any weight added.

A brand new engine with all the new parts will be about $200 more than Now.

To buy New Carby will be Half price about $225 Just have to give your current Engine No.

New exhaust and radiator is about $50 more than what they are currently worth.

The new part will give us more consistency and help with overall performance, should also reduce wear and tear?

Daniel Nankervis said:

Thanks Brett

Brett Jenkin said:

I spoke with REMO at Swan Hill on the weekend. There will NOT be any weight added.

A brand new engine with all the new parts will be about $200 more than Now.

To buy New Carby will be Half price about $225 Just have to give your current Engine No.

New exhaust and radiator is about $50 more than what they are currently worth.

The new part will give us more consistency and help with overall performance, should also reduce wear and tear?

Daniel Nankervis said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service