Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

  a

Views: 364

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Where are you from (state / region)? How do I sign up?

And to be clear, you're talking about giving KA100 owners the option of running direct drive? That's pretty cool for someone who hasn't driven a non-TaG kart.

thankyou for your response Benno my first kart was a dart with a Mc culloch  engine remember both those names. My second was a sirio with a kt100 my third was with a Swiss hutless  with a comet k78 my third was with a DAP/ DAP T70 class Australia  next was a birel 2001 I think with the aussie ARC  but then you sound like you know and have experienced way more than me, but thankyou for your reply as it all about a discussion   

Benno said:

Where are you from (state / region)? How do I sign up?

And to be clear, you're talking about giving KA100 owners the option of running direct drive? That's pretty cool for someone who hasn't driven a non-TaG kart.

benno I also forgot to say after the win with the dap dap combo in the early 80s but you would already know that with your farst experance the aussie made demon or demon x was born. 



brett ellwood said:

thankyou for your response Benno my first kart was a dart with a Mc culloch  engine remember both those names. My second was a sirio with a kt100 my third was with a Swiss hutless  with a comet k78 my third was with a DAP/ DAP T70 class Australia  next was a birel 2001 I think with the aussie ARC  but then you sound like you know and have experienced way more than me, but thankyou for your reply as it all about a discussion   

Benno said:

Where are you from (state / region)? How do I sign up?

And to be clear, you're talking about giving KA100 owners the option of running direct drive? That's pretty cool for someone who hasn't driven a non-TaG kart.

>That's pretty cool for someone who hasn't driven a non-TaG kart.

I'm not saying YOU haven't driven a non-TaG kart. I'm agreeing with you that it is indeed an "interesting concept for the weekend" especially for people who have only ever known electric start and centrifugal clutches.

sorry for the miss understanding benno

Benno said:

>That's pretty cool for someone who hasn't driven a non-TaG kart.

I'm not saying YOU haven't driven a non-TaG kart. I'm agreeing with you that it is indeed an "interesting concept for the weekend" especially for people who have only ever known electric start and centrifugal clutches.

RSS

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2018   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service