Kartbook

Australian Karting Forum

Remo Racing offer great prize TAG Super Series 2014

Views: 880

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael Hewitt,

Junior Max will run to the AKA rule book, but you knew that. TAG racing was formed as a way of getting karters from existing different categories racing each other, not a class for multi engine competition. And you know that too. Why you stirring a pot that doesn't need anymore stirring???

Your posts here are directed at the organisers as much as the supporters of the TAG Series. We are doing our best and working hard to provide a racing environment for karters to enjoy. Part of this trying to gain support from the manufacturers that are involved in TAG racing. I would be happy for you to assist us with this or any other involvement with organising the TAG Super Series. The committee is made up of karters and we have always offered any position or involvement to the karters.

I am a supporter of free speech and open thinking, even on a forum as long as it is followed with a constructive outcome. So please reply with your exact problem with what we are doing, what you could do better, what is the desired direction and result you wish to achieve. I would be happy to discuss it further with you.

Thanks

Mik

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2018   Created by Col Fink.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service